If your home university is a partner of ENSGSI you can apply for studying one or two semesters at our school.
Exchange students have the possibility to integrate the Engineering Degree or the Master’s Degree (Speciality : Global Design).
If you are interested in applying you should contact the International Office at your home institution (for application forms, scholarships…). You must be nominated by your home university to apply. After nomination, the International Office inform us of your application. Then, we will contact you directly to indicate the different steps of application process.
- Fall semester: September- January
- Spring semester: February – June
Application deadlines :
- May 31st for fall semester or the academic year
- October 31st for spring semester
Language requirements: since courses are taught mainly in French, a good standard is required (at least B1 level)
ENSGSI offers courses of French for foreign students during the semester.
To improve your level in french before beginning of courses:
- This website offers interactive courses specialized in engineering training:
- You can also attend courses of « français langue étrangère » at the institute « DEFLE » in Nancy :