10 reasons to study at ENSGSi :
A 3 or 5-year programme that trains engineers who can hit the ground running and demonstrate a high development potential.
- Ideal for scientific and creative talents and entrepreneurs.
- For general engineers, specialising in managing complex industrial projects in all business sectors.
- To become experts in innovation management.
- Offering original teaching practices combining scientific and managerial training.
- Rich and varied human and professionnal experiences helping to build your future career path.
- The only European engineering school to be internationally accredited in Management of Technology and certified in Systems Engineering.
- Close working relationships with many economic and industrial partners.
- An unforgettable student life.
- Multiple and personalised international career path.
- Values guided by an ambition to put humans at the heart of the system.